- The IEEE (Institute of Electical and Electronic Engineers) is holding SciFest: a free online STEM Festival for Kids, September 26 - October 3, 2020. Information and registration here.
- We will be conducting the talent search this year (2020-2021), and hope to have the first test out and posted here sometime in late September or early October.
- Save the date! The VCTM Virtual Fall Conference will be held October 22, 23, and 24. The theme is Engaging and Connecting with Students Anywhere. More information at vermontmath.org.
- Talent Search winner Ragulan Sivakumar is featured in The Other Paper.
- May 12th Celebration of Women in Mathematics
- Solutions for test 4 and cumulative top scorers for the 2019-2020 Talent Search have been posted.
- The VCTM 2020 Statewide Math Fair that was to be held April 4 at UVM is postponed indefinitely, at least until the fall of 2020.
- Past news items
- Talent Search: Identifying
talented High School mathematics students.
- Governor's Institute in Mathematical Sciences: A week-long experience at the University of Vermont.
- Expanding Horizons: Bring College/University Mathematicians to your Classroom!
- National Mathematics Competitions: Preparing students for competition at the national level.
- Vermont Mathematics Initiative: Professional development for Vermont elementary teachers.
- Past Activities
Comments and questions to email@example.com.
Latest Update: September 24, 2020
Page views since 2013-01-08: