- 2021-06-05: Solutions for test 4 of the 2020-2021 talent search have been posted.
- 2021-05-07: A Vermont team Reverse Big Bang, consisting of Yuyang Zhang, Saksham Bhardwaj, Sriram Sethuraman, Sangmin Lee, Eric Lu and Ellery Stahler, and coached by Jean Ohlson from South Burlington HS placed 104 out of 206 in the ARML (American Regions Mathematics League) local competition, held remotely on April 24 and 25, 2021.
- 2021-05-02: Top scorers for test 4 and for the entire 2020-2021 talent search have been posted.
- Governor's Institutes of Vermont: Mathematics Applications Open!
Know a math-loving student? There’s a whole state full of people just like them, and they’re all coming together online at The Governor’s Institutes of Vermont’s virtual Math Immersion! This summer, students at GIV will challenge their minds with puzzles and mentored problem-solving activities and contests, learn about the real-world and theoretical applications of mathematics, solve problems alongside professional mathematicians, and discover career pathways open to people who love math! Tuition is “pay-what-you-can,” and GIV’s support team is at the ready to help with any tech issues - so all Vermont families can apply without worrying about money or technology. Click here for more info, and to apply today!
- Past news items
- Talent Search: Identifying
talented High School mathematics students.
- Governor's Institute in Mathematical Sciences: A week-long experience at the University of Vermont.
- Expanding Horizons: Bring College/University Mathematicians to your Classroom!
- NEW! Math Beyond the Horizon: A series of online interactive explorations of math, science, and technology topics beyond the traditional K-12 math curriculum.
- National Mathematics Competitions: Preparing students for competition at the national level.
- Vermont Mathematics Initiative: Professional development for Vermont elementary teachers.
- Past Activities
Latest Update: June 5, 2021
Page views since 2013-01-08: